Bhringraj Tailam - Promotes Healthy Hair and Calms the Mind
Bhringraj oil is traditional oil commonly used to promote hair growth, promote healthy skin and calms the Pitta mind.
Its hair strengthening properties are from its main ingredient Bhringraj, which balances all 3 Doshas and therefore used as part of the daily routine hair oil. Its cooling nature particularly addresses Pitta which is often the root of hair issues such as hair loss and premature greying. Excellent for calming the mind and promoting sleep.
- Useful for dry scalp and dandruff
- Improves blood circulation at the root of the hair bringing more nutrients to support hair growth
- Activates and fosters hair follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and prevents hair loss
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Beneficial in all types of headache and facial paralysis
- Cooling and calms down excessive Pitta to support a calm mind
Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Manjista (Rubia cordifolia), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Raktachandana (Pterocarpus santalinus), Bala (Sida cordifolia ), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Sveta Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus), Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Nagakesara (Mesua ferrea), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla), Utphala (Nymphaea stellata), Patmaka (Prunus cerasoides) and Tila Taila (sesame oil).
Warm only required amount of oil and massage into hair and scalp. Leave in for at least 60 minutes before washing it using a gentle shampoo. For best results leave it in overnight and repeat at least once a week.
This hair oil is for external use only and can stain clothes.
Store at room temperature, in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
- this is my return and refund policy